Friday 5 December 2014

Short Trailer Review Terminator Genisys


My thoughts on Terminator Genisys was it looks like an updated version of Terminator 2 which might not be too bad but might get repetitive as we also get the T-1000 back. I do like the casting of Emilia Clark (Daenerys) as Sarah Conner because she is awesome in Game of Thrones. The other castings I'm a bit skeptical. We have Jason Clarke as John Conner, which for me does not seem that bad as he was great in Dawn of the planet of the apes but a bit of me still thinks it might be a risky choice, we also have Jai Courtney as Kyle Reese. I have to be honest I haven't seen his movies so I cannot judge him yet, and we have Arnold once again as Terminator, which I do not mind but I hope he's not given too much screen time.

The trailer looks like it is going to be set in the past and future with Sarah and John both having major parts. we also get to see a Terminators shooting, so I'm hoping we see an army of fleshless Terminators killing. It looks so far to be an action packed film, with even a younger Arnold making a appearance. The trailer does look promising, it has given me hope that it can be a good action film, but I still think it might be a re-hash of Terminator 2, which I said at the beginning might not be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment