Friday 12 December 2014

Short Trailer Review Inside Out


When I went into watching this trailer I did not expect it to make me want to watch more. I thought it might be an alright animation, which I shouldn't have assumed as the film is created by one of the best animation team ever Pixar. So I go, watch it and the trailer made me chuckle a little, because it is about the emotions in our mind and how they control us in situations. And in the trailer there's the daughter and the mum and dad sitting around a table. When the mum asks the daughter a question she answers back, with a response the mum doesn't like and then we get to see what is going on in the mums head and how she deals with the situation. Then it goes to the dad, and his head was the most funny out of the trailer, because all he thinks about is the football and we see how he deals with the daughters answer to the question, then we get to see the daughters head and her response. I like the idea of an animation going in the human mind and emotion because it is a topic that can only be represented by animation and done with Pixar, this film can be a classic. It is a funny trailer and if you have not seen it then I say you should, it might make you want to watch more.

No comments:

Post a Comment